Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Instead of Techy Tuesday - Something Different

Head over to Bill Whittle's place and read Thoughts on the Common Sense Resistance.  When you're done, read the next piece on the First CSR Iconography.  Bill is up to something big here.  (H/T WRSA)
You just gotta know that if it involves the resistance and fixing things, I'm all in.  Putting together a series of stories, or videos, or role-playing games to get the message across to the millennials makes sense to me.



1 comment:

  1. It's been my experience in life that some people "get it". The "it" isn't ne thing or the same thing "it" is the thing they get. Some people are great contractors, others great mechanics, others are great machinists. Some people specialize in human interaction, others in homemaking, A lot of people don't get "it" and seem to get nothing except sex, drugs and rock and roll. But my point is that it is easy to overlook these people that "get it" in the vast ocean of dead beats, posers and seemingly brain dead. What is needed is to get the word out because I think there are potential people who would get it if they only knew which "it" they like. My view on this is less being part of the revolution and more being part of the solution no matter what the future is. I don't know how the next 10 or 20 years is going to lay out. I have an idea and it's scary. But even if we luck out and get a great president and a solid congress and get back on track I don't see how you can go wrong preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete