Sunday, October 7, 2018

On Believing Allegations: An Analogy

I've never told this story, but it's about something I was involved in over 30 years ago.  You see, I was the principal product designer on the Apple Macintosh computer.  I worked remotely, and almost exclusively with Steve Jobs.  I would direct Steve, telling him what can be done, and correcting his strange visions of whatever "insanely great" meant at any given moment. 

I have exactly as much evidence as Dr. Fraud has.  My main corroborating witness is unavailable for comment. 

I've never told this story, but it's about something I was involved in over 160 years ago.  You see, I was the inventor of dynamite.  I know you've heard that Alfred Nobel is the inventor, but I showed him how to do it.  We worked some of the details together. 

I have exactly as much evidence as Dr. Fraud has.   My main corroborating witness is unavailable for comment.

And that's the difference between making an allegation and having corroborating evidence and witnesses.  Just thought I'd share that.

And just because this is one of the funniest pictures on the whole story.


Stolen mercilessly from but with credit to Raconteur Report



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All to often after the drama is over and the nominee is confirmed the entire matter is dropped officially. Sure the little people repeat the lies and the denials but DC drops it like a hot potato. I hope it is different this time. I hope the Republicans investigate this and find the various collusions by Democrats and who Ms Ford's testimony was created and perverted for political reasons. She lied about so much but the question is why and what. Let's find out. Let's see who committed perjury and punish it. Let's find out who tampered with witnesses and punish it. Let's also expose who paid for these 'protestors' and who colluded with these outside big money men. Let's get the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works for me! I think a Federal Prosecutor could find a mess of things that they could be bring charges on. Those people should be held to the same standards we would be.

      Delete
  3. "...something I was involved in over 160 years ago."

    Please share your secret of exceptional life.

    As for payment, I have a bridge I can use as collateral.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I identify as a 200 year old. As I understand the world, that's all I need.

      Delete
  4. "You see, I was the principal product designer on the Apple Macintosh computer"
    LOL! Love it! You almost had me believe ya there for a moment.

    You might want to add your post on twitter to the #HIMTOO list ...

    This is MY son. He graduated #1 in boot camp. He was awarded the USO award. He was #1 in A school. He is a gentleman who respects women. He won't go on solo dates due to the current climate of false sexual accusations by radical feminists with an axe to grind. I VOTE. #HimToo
    https://twitter.com/ayoedebiri/status/1049420550945341441
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/HimToo?src=tren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'all should go ahead and look at that link - at least the first one.

      Delete