Saturday, February 22, 2014

Today I Am Four

Today is this blog's fourth birthday.  It seems to me that in blog years, that's about 100.
With the exception of a "hello world" post to make sure I knew how do anything, this was my first rant.  There's very little I'd like to change about it.  (note for those even more anal retentive than I - my actual blogiversary was yesterday, but I always celebrate on the closest weekend).  Blogger tells me this is my 1356th post and I've had over 809,000 page views.  I know there are bloggers who do that in their first year, but they usually do more than my (attempted) one thoughtful post per day.  

Thanks to all of you who stop by.  I hope to be worth the time you spend here, and provide information or perspectives that are useful.  Or, at least, worth more than you pay!  


13 comments:

  1. Thank you; I appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your continued interest & longevity. And thanks!

    itor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Your stuff is wicked smaht.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, G.B.!

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I stumbled across your blog a little more than a year ago, and have checked it every day since, I hope you keep it up for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Appreciate your blog and really like techy Tuesday.
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's to (at least) another 4.
    Q

    ReplyDelete

  8. Happy Birthday! You're one of my few bookmarks. I enjoy every post you make, and wish I was a tenth as intelligent on equipment as you are.

    May you have 4 more years of "nollij!"

    That, and may we have 4 more years before the %&*# falls apart. If it does, will you be doing a smoke signal blog for those of us who haven't got the radio set up?

    secret code: listryg identify

    listryg's apparently need identified?

    ReplyDelete