Sunday, September 10, 2023

Distractions

It's one of those occasional "I got nothing" Sundays - too many distractions.  I think the latest thing to break is our dishwasher.  "It just ain't right." Got some troubleshooting to do.

So ... an attempt at humor.  

2/3 of this you've probably seen.  KJP being matched up with Jamie Foxx on the left was around in a lot of places last weekend.  I always think of her as Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons.  I've seen her with more Sideshow Bob-like hair.



2 comments:

  1. Worst job in the world: attempting to defend Biden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand, the FAA requirements for return to flight for Starship only lists 6 items that haven't been corrected yet, and they are for future starships, not current ones Things like improved network on the vehicle, more cameras and such.

    So we could conceivably see a launch this week by SpaceX for Starship!

    Defending the current administration? I'd have trouble defending them from a death penalty for all the unconstitutional, illegal and outright treasonous things that have been done. 81 million votes, my arse.

    ReplyDelete