Sunday, March 17, 2024

Got Away From Me Again

It has been a hard day to concentrate and get things done for reasons I'll get to some other time.  So some attempts to lighten the mood and miscellaneous stuff.  

I don't have anything big enough to cook that.  Or prepare it.  Or even lift it onto that table to prepare it.


An unusual way to think about inflation...


Much like The Face on Mars, there's clearly intelligence on at least one side of the image. It's just on the side interpreting what they see, not the side that created the image.


Since it's St. Patrick's Day:


and some Irish wisdom...


As for the miscellaneous, I hope nobody is trying to replicate the ham shack mod I've posted about a few times.  I've gone back to the drawing board for a way to get around the LNA problem I mentioned last week.  I can see a way around the troubles with something older and lower tech, but for the moment I've replaced it with a $5 amplifier module I lucked into finding at the Orlando Hamcation last month.  It's just that the chances someone else will find one aren't very good.  



3 comments:

  1. What, they didn't stuff the lamb with a rabbit? What a lost opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I *like* Turducken.
    Only one in my family, apparently. Took almost 4 hours to prepare, 8 hours to smoke/cook, and nobody liked it. Heathen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had it once, but never made one from all the pieces. Fine by me. I like all three, but usually just smoke a whole turkey, rather than all 3. Yeah. Lazy man's way out.

      Delete