Friday, June 28, 2013

Link of the Day

I was starting down this road, but Kevin started before me, and Kevin always wins.  Go read "Faith In Government" at The Smallest Minority

I read within the last couple of days that as much as a quarter of the country trusts the federal government to do the right thing most of the time.  Seems to me that would cover writing big, new laws.  
(Holbert at Townhall.com)  He says it like it's a bad thing that congress isn't "moving" on passing new laws.  With a volume of laws and regulations that is enormous and growing, how much could one more law or regulation improve things.  (I note our "friends" at Regulation.gov have put 6591 new regulations in place in the last 90 days).   If congress is moving, it's more likely to just be another federal law you break every day without even realizing it. 



1 comment:

  1. "Gridlock is a feature, not a bug." - George Will

    And thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete