Thursday, January 3, 2013

Couldn't Resist

Several months ago, someone posted some pictures of a Sharper Image candy dispenser loaded up with .22LR.  It's motion controlled, so you put your hand in front of it and it gives you a random amount of .22LR.  Sometimes one,  sometimes none...sometimes a handful. 

Well, Mrs. Graybeard just thought it was the coolest thing since punching hippies, and we found one on eBay for $25/free shipping, so there it is.  It doesn't work very well - I'm sure the .22LR rounds are odder in shape, and heavier than Skittles or whatever it was designed for, but I think it will be a nice conversation piece.

Now I just need to find some antis that will go apoplectic over this to invite over for coffee.



3 comments:

  1. Nice!

    .22 roulette.

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do something I've never done and restore "A Reader"'s comment, because I think it's the funniest comment I've gotten in quite a while.


      I think you have just invented the Assault Candy Dispenser.

      Shame on you, sir! Think of the Children!


      Delete