Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's Cartoon Day

From PJTatler



And, seriously, does any adult look at pictures like this and not think it's an idiotic idea?  Nothing but transparent and sick political manipulation?  Do rational adults really think, in the wake of a horrific massacre like Sandy Hook, "I know!  I'll ask my 8-year old what she thinks we should do to fix this!" 

If you ask me, Washington has a terrible shortage of adults as it is.  The biggest problem we have with the Orcs in Mordor on the Potomac is their inability to think and act like adults.



2 comments:

  1. More like a bunch of druken marxists deluding one another that they're doing the right thing! I wonder how they would act if they knew they were on the perge list after their usefullness is unwarrented.

    ReplyDelete