17. Mathematics. (See also here.)About 1990, my project leader at Major Southeastern US Defense Contractor had a saying that has stuck with me. When faced with illogic like this, he'd say, "there's just no arguing with that kind of logic". Anyone who would think like that is immune to logic. Which must mean I'm racist.
19. Yale requiring English students to study Chaucer and Shakespeare.
20. All white people.
21. Proper English grammar.
36. Apu from The Simpsons.
37. The white nuclear family.
39. Artificial intelligence.
40. “Jingle Bells.”
49. Expecting people to show up on time for things.
50. Cartoons of frogs.
52. Soda taxes.
91. Climate change.
92. Accurately describing criminal suspects.
commenter to Tucker Carlson's original feed for the article.